Monday, October 12, 2015

Week 40 - 10 Months


Another week has passed by and I have now finished 10 months of my mission. I cannot believe how time is going by so fast. This week we went paintballing and it was so much fun. Siguatepeque is one of my favorite áreas now and wow I would love to stay here for awhile. The members and the investigators are just so amazing and I have been seeing a lot of miracles in this área. More than you can even know.

We had another baptism this week and I can tell that you can just see the light of Christ in his eyes. The only downside was that he couldn't go to church the next day to receive the Holy Ghost. So, the baptism is not complete. So we will have to wait until next Sunday so that he can receive it and make it complete.

We had Reunión de Zona this past Friday and it was so much fun. I learned more about who we are and who we need to become in order to be true disciples of Christ.  I love it. 

Sorry so short and fast, but I don't have much time to write you guys this week. But, I am doing awesome in this new área and I hope I get to stay here for a long time. Love you guys and miss you alot. Keep writing me and keep praying. See ya later.

Love,


Elder Jensen

Paint Balling on Pday
Reunión de Zona (Zion Reunion)

No comments:

Post a Comment