Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Week 42 Half and Half


The reason why this week is called Half and Half is because the week was half good and the other half not so good. The not so good half is Elder Seville and I did not have a good week at all. It is very hard to communicate with him. The other half is I am staying here in SPECTACULAR SIGUATEPQUE and I am the new District Leader! I am so happy! 6 of the 8 people in the district are leaving to go to other areas. So, 2 companionship's will open 2 new areas. How exciting is that!

Today we visited Las Cuevas de Taulabe (cave) and wow they were just fantastic. They were just so beautiful and I am so happy I was able to enjoy it with the my district and zone. 



I don't have a lot of time today, but I will write more next week.

Love you guys all so much. I am loving this area with my heart as well as my mission. 

Con CariƱo,

Elder Jensen



No comments:

Post a Comment