Monday, October 19, 2015

Week 41 Spectacular Siguatepeque


As much as this week has been stressful, I have loved every minute. I love this area with all my heart. I would love to train a new missionary here, and I hope God gives that to me. The members here are just wonderful, the area is large and there is so much work to do. Just last Saturday night, we had a Noche de Talentos (Talent Night) with our ward family. It was so much fun. We laughed and we played and wow, I had a good time. I am so grateful that next week is cambios (changes). Elder Sevilla and I have had a lot of ups and downs. I love him and he is a great missionary, but I am ready to move on. All I am hoping is that I stay here. This place is awesome! 

I am having some difficulties right now, with my salud (feet). I have some kind of fungus on my feet that itches a lot. But, I am taking some medication and praying everyday that my health gets better. (mom note: Alec's feet have had many issues. 7 ingrown toenails and now fungus)



Before I end, I would like to tell you about a family that I love and are so dear to my heart, Familia Marinez. They are probably one of my favorite families here in Honduras. They bring so much joy to my heart. Last week, they had some difficulties in their family, but I prayed and fasted for them and God has blessed them in every way. They love each other and want what is best for each other. They are a blessing in my life, and they are part of the reason I want to stay here is because I want to see their smiling faces everyday. That is how much I love them. Picture is below.




This week was amazing and I am praying that next week, when changes come, that I can stay here in Spectacular Siguatepeque. 

Love you guys all so much. I miss you a lot, but I am doing just fine here. Talk to you guys next week.

And Remember... Sacrificio esta temporal, pero gloria es eterno!

Con CariƱo,


Elder Jensen

The Echeverrie Family. Another favorite family of Alec's. The father contacted me on facebook to let me know about Alec's feet problem and that he was helping him get to a doctor to get medicine. 
Service work: cutting weeds with a machete?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment