Monday, November 2, 2015

Week 43 Crazy Corey


This week was amazing and I cannot describe it in any other way. I received a new companion and his name is Elder Corey. He is from Utah and he has been a ton of fun. Actually, he is the District Leader, but it doesn't make a big difference. He is super fun and hard working.  I have shown him the area and we have already received so many miracles. We actually got over 54 contacts in just a few days. We are having a great time getting to know each other and have already became good friends. I am very excited for this cambio and am really excited to see all that Elder Corey and I can do together. 

This week was normal working week...we are actually preparing a man to get baptized this Saturday. Daniel has been growing a lot in the gospel and he has already expressed wanting to serve a mission like us. We are proud of his decision and we know that if he gets baptized and confirmed, he will become a changed man and I can already see him going out and serving a mission. He would make a great missionary.

We celebrated Halloween this year by eating Betty Crocker Chocolate Chip cookies with milk as a district to celebrate. They were really good!

Love you guys so much and miss you a lot. I am now approaching 1 year in the mission. It is getting closer and closer. Time flies. My feet are getting better and I am working more than I have ever worked with my new companion here in Stupendous Siguatepeque. 

Con mucho CariƱo,

Elder Jensen



No comments:

Post a Comment