Monday, November 16, 2015

Week 45 Sucky Surgery


Well, this week sucked. I found out that I have 2 hernias and that I have to go home to get the surgery. I should be leaving this week sometime. I hope as soon as I get home...I can have the surgery and recuperate, so I can get back out here on my mission and finish it strong. I do not have much to write about this week because mostly we stayed in the house all day because when I walk or sit my hernias hurt. 

I know that is a trial of faith and that when I get home and keep myself focused on going back out...I will. So, I need to pray, read my scriptures everyday, watch church videos, study my Spanish, and everything so that I can return to my mission with honor. 

Love you guys all so much and I hope that you can all pray for me because I am hurting right now and I need some guidance. Talk to you next week.

P.S. I found TAXI NUMBER 1!!!

Con mucho cariƱo,

Elder Jensen 



The Mondosa Family from Siqua. I love them so much. The helped me find help when I was hurting form my hernias.


No comments:

Post a Comment