Monday, March 21, 2016

Week 59 Semana Santa



Semana Santa empiece este semana! Or should I say Easter is this week. This week will probably be the slowest and most unproductive week of the year. Yearly here in Semana Santa it is a very festive time and most people here travel. Whether it be to Copan, San Pedro, Miami, or even Tegucigalpa. So, to be sincere, the work will be very slow and almost no one will be home. But, we will just have to see how this week will go and keep at it.

The past week was amazing. We were able to put 2 new fecha fijas with two of our investigators. Both of them were references by members and they are really positive. I am really excited for them to progress. One of them owns una negocio de baleadas (a baleadas business). So every time we go over to teach we buy some baleadas (thick flout tortilla). Hehehe. And the other one is her boyfriend. They are doing what they are supposed to be doing to progress in the gospel and have been coming to church for over a month now!

Also we had the chance to go visit the Temple yesterday with our recent converts and our investigators so that they could get a feel of the spirit that surrounds the temple and see where they should and want to be
always. It was a very memorable experience because one of our investigators was like "this is where I want to be" and he cannot wait to get baptized and go to the temple. Si hombre! So, we had a great time yesterday.

I am loving it here in Honduras and I know I am supposed to be here. I am so grateful for what I have and I cannot wait to share all of my experiences with you guys when I get home. Love you all. And have a Happy Easter!

Love,

Elder Jensen


P.S. The sun yesterday was super cool. Take a look!




No comments:

Post a Comment