Monday, March 7, 2016

Week 57 The Change


Well, these past couple weeks have been so much fun with Elder Espinoza. I have enjoyed every minute. Today we were notified of changes. We are both leaving. Yep, they are closing the area. It really sucks because we had people lined up for baptism. But, God must have something else planned for this area. I will be going to Los Laureles. It is actually Elder Espinoza old area before coming to Roble Oeste . He said it is a wonderful place and you will have a lot of success. The people there are so ready to hear the gospel. I am excited for that. I really hope I can finally baptize a family!

I am so grateful the opportunity I had to go to the temple this past Saturday! It was a very spiritual experience. I was able to feel the spirit strong. The spirit confirmed to me the things I need to do to press forward and make my mission all I am suppose to do. 

This week's email is going to be short. I got to get to packing and and finishing a few things before I go. But, thank you for everything. Tell you all about my new companion and my new area next week. Love you all!

Elder Jensen

P.S. I finally bought me a hammock. (Mom that is why I took out money)



No comments:

Post a Comment