Monday, March 28, 2016

Week 60 Not Much to Do :(

Well, this week was one of those weeks where the work is so slow and you do not have much progress. "Semana Santa" here is like a curse for all the missionaries in regards to finding new people to teach. You cannot find anyone in there houses. It's like impossible. We accomplished so little this week. But, with the blazing sun outside, I felt I was dying. It was screaming hot. I could not take it someday, but I was able to get through it. The work was a little depressing though...not being able to teach people is hard. This week finding someone to teach was like finding needle in a huge haystack. But, we were able to make through it, gracias a dios.

I also got to go to the temple this week. I was able to do confirmations for the dead in Spanish! It felt a little weird....I was the person who was confirming kids by the way. I felt the spirit so strong though. I enjoyed every minute of it and will never forget it how it felt. The temple is amazing.

Also the last 2 days of the week, my toe started to hurt again. So, the nurse is going to call the doctor today to see what is going on. Pray for me. 

Lovin' the mission. I am so excited for General Conference this week. I cannot wait for all the inspiration I am going to receive this Saturday and Sunday from our Prophet and the Apostles, as well for my investigators. Talk to you guys later.

Elder Jensen


P.S. Did not take as many fotos this week til the next one!


No comments:

Post a Comment