Monday, July 11, 2016

Week 75 Dios no esta muerto 



Wow, how fast the weeks are flying! I had some fun this week. We were able to teach a lot of new people and get a lot of people to progress in this gospel. We had an incredible miracle happen yesterday. We had 7 in the church including one family! Woo-hoo! And we were able to put a fecha or a baptism date for 2 of them. I am so happy for them and there decision to follow the Lord with all there might, mind, and strength. And as I work in this area will my heart...I see not only the blessings and benefits doing that for them, but also for me.

I can truly testify that God does answer prayers! Today is changes. And the past couple weeks I have fasting and praying for God to let me stay in this area. I feel a connection in this area and we have so many good people that are literally changing my life as they change theirs. Its changing me as I speak. I feel my Heavenly Fathers and Saviors love so much.  I found out today that I am not changing areas and neither is my companion. I have been praying for us to stay here, especially me to stay here and I can testify that Heavenly Father knows us and loves us and He will answer our righteous desires. I love Him. The Saviors Atonement is real. It has worked  miracles in me and as I and as we follow Him, he will always be there. I remember a quote that helped me this week that says, "If we can be forever strong on the field, we can surely be forever strong off the field." 

We have been teaching this super positive sister named Nohemy. She is really interested in what we have to say and wants to learn more. We are teaching her and preparing her for baptism, hopefully for this 30th of this month. The only thing is that she has a lot of questions and really needs help knowing if this is true. We are all doing what we can to help her, but I ask that you pray for Nohemy too. Pray that she can get hear the answers she needs, feel the spirit as we teach, and that we have the knowledge to answer the questions.

Love you guys. I LOVE MY SAVIOR AND I LOVE THIS AREA! Love you guys...hope you guys have a wonderful week and hope that we may always feel his spirit with us. Hasta Luego!

Les quiero,

Elder Jensen






No comments:

Post a Comment