Monday, July 4, 2016

Week 74 Merica

Lessons with members...ponderoso (powerful)!!
What a fantastic week we had this week.....but first before I get into things....HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY! Yippee!!! How fast the weeks are flying! We had an incredible week. We were able to teach a lot of people and get a lot of the members to help. So we have teaching Dessydee and Mirma ( the woman and the teenager who had that had there dad die) and we have been teaching them lately about church and how going would bless their lives and they both accepted instantly saying, "yes I will totally go". And not only did they just go....the whole family went without us knowing. What a surprise that was. Best part, they both accepted to get baptized the 30th of this month. So, we are so stoked for them. As well as this other girl we found, we actually found through a convert and she has committed to reading The Book of Mormon...she went to church as well...and now she is also preparing for baptism on the 30th. What blessings you receive from doing the most simple and basic things. I love sharing this gospel with all my heart and seeing it really change people's lives for the better. 

What has helped the most this past week is we were able to have so many lessons with our investigators with a ward member there. We have been focusing on that a lot because members are able to share there experiences and there testimonies about this gospel. It has really been great to hear everyone's testimony and hear what they went through to make them more successful in this gospel.

I loved this week so much and so excited for the next. We had to drop a couple people this week, but we were able to recover and find new ones to get them ready for baptism. Love you guys so much. Wish me the best of luck this week. I love my mission and I feel I becoming the missionary Heavenly Father wants me to be. 

Les quiero,

Elder Jensen

Celebrating my Birthday with some friends of the ward
A lady in our ward that likes to critic my Spanish

Went to play basketball in the morning, found a drunk guy who wanted to play with us...turned out great!
Help cut down a tree for someone this week





No comments:

Post a Comment