Monday, April 20, 2015

Week 15 34 Nuevos


This week has been one heck of a week. On Monday we went to Tegucigalpa to get my foot treated. It sucked and it hurt a lot, but I was able to get through it. I have a picture below of it.

This week our whole mission put out a goal to get 50 Nuevos (new contacts) this week. It was hard and it was so hot this week. Unfortunately, we did not meet our goal. Some companionship´s did. But, hey we got 34 Nuevos this week. Thanks to the Spirit, we were able to find and teach 34 new people! Boo-YAH! 

I also had a lesson with the Melendez family, we talked about love. I cried the whole lesson because I remembered you guys and my friends. But, I told them that a mission will change me for the better and I will grow from it. 

We had a baptism this week and it was so heart warming. She is going to remember it and we are going to remember her baptism forever. It will change her life and it has changed my life too. 

We are ready to put fechas (baptismal dates) with our nuevos and we are ready to make even more fechas this upcoming week. So, please put us in your prayers please!

Love you all and thanks for the support and encouragement. Keep writing and keep praying for me! 

Elder Jensen

2nd Email about Mother's Day Call:

I have been thinking about when I get to Skype you guys a lot. It will be May 10, 2015 and I was thinking about around 4 or 5. It will be on skype. It will probably be 4 or 5 for us, so it will be between 2 to 3 for you guys. So, I would suggest being on Skype from the time you get back from church to 8 at night. Also, I wish mom and you a happy happy anniversary. Love you guys alot. And do not forget to send picutres next week of you guys. I want ot see more of you guys!!!! Oh, I also shaved my legs! (mom AND dad note: why in the world did you shave your legs Alec?)

Elder Jensen


Lempira, Honduras currency

San Rafael sunset

Another ingrown toenail surgery, oh and my shaved legs


No comments:

Post a Comment