Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Week 18 Best Week Ever!!

I can not even describe this week. I was so ¨baggy¨ which means I was really missing home and missed my family a lot. It is an expression in the mission field. I was able to talk with my family, but I forgot to say to my Mom. FELIZ DIA DE LOS MADRES to her. So, I want to say FELIZ DIA DE LOS MADRES to my mom. I miss her a lot, but I know a mission will change my life for the better and the people of Honduras. I am so happy to be serving a mission and sharing my testimony with the everyone here. I have learned so much already and I know will continue to learn.




Yefri attended church this week and he gave a wonderful testimony about the Book of Mormon in priesthood. I am so proud of him!


Tomorrow is Cambios (transfers). I stay and Elder Rodas goes. He has been a great first companion and he has helped me so much.  I am little nervous for my new companion because I don't know what to expect. But, I will pray for the best.


Oh, I have problem, remember when I get my toe taken out. I had another this week pulled out. And now I have 3 more. I guess I cut my nails really bad and know I am paying the price for it.  They hurt so much to walk. Hopefully we can take them out this week.


Not much more time to write, but I will write more next week. There will be lots to to report on with my new companion, first temple trip, and hopefully a baptism. I am so grateful I was able to talk to my family and I can not wait to talk to them in 7 months. Keep putting me in your prayers and keep on writing me!

Sacrifice is temporary, but glory is eternal.

Love,

Elder Jensen

No comments:

Post a Comment