Monday, May 4, 2015

Week 17  ONE WEEK LEFT!!!


This week I have been kind of antsy because I know that in less than one week from today, I get to talk to family!!! Also,  next Tuesday is cambios (transfers) and I get a new companion and maybe even a different area. So, I am kind of antsy about that too.  Next Wednesday, I get to go to the Tegucigalpa Temple! So, these next two weeks are going to be really awesome! 

Just this past Saturday, we had a little Mormon Helping Hands, I guess you could say. It was awesome. We helped jovenes to invitar personas a asistir la Iglesia en Zambrano (youth to invite people to assist at the church in Zambrano). It was really cool. It was really cool to see members of the iglesia (church) go out and contact like we do everyday. So, I had a good time.

I took a picture of a member who makes up to 5,000 tortillas everyday! That is so crazy! This is what she does for a living.

Oh, and by the way I have another ingrown toe nail. on the same foot, but the middle toe. So, yeah I am getting it taken out either today or tomorrow. 

Below I have some pictures of the Mormon Helping Hands activity; I took some pictures of the Iglesia (church) because last week it got robbed. The robbers came in from the roof and went through rooms trying to find money. But, there is no money in the capilla (chapel)! But, they did destroy windows and stuff. So, that sucked.  Oh, and it rained really hard this week, because in Mayo (may) is when it rains…the whole month. So, yup!

Thanks everyone for you support, including my family. I am so ready to see them this Sunday! I get to talk to them for up to 2 hrs! So, I am so happy. Keep writing me and keep on praying for me.

I want to end with a quote I like in Spanish.

¨Sacrificio esta Temporal, pero Gloria es Eterno¨ (Sacrifice is only tempory, glory is eternal)

Love, Elder Jensen

Zambrano
The lady that makes 5,000 tortillas a day 




No comments:

Post a Comment