Monday, August 10, 2015

Week 31 Best. Week. Ever!



It’s the best week ever...best week ever. It’s the best week ever...best week ever (best day ever-Spongebob). But, yah this week was awesome. I got a really cooool companion that is super chill. His name is Elder Martinez. He was actually on the same plane from San Salvador to Honduras when we left he CCM. We have been working really hard this week. We actually committed 2 new fechas this week. It was so awesome. I am so grateful that my Heavenly Father put me with someone that I can work not only hard with, but smart too.

Just yesterday, a member of the ward brought his brother to the church. He said God told him to come to this church. That shocked me and later that evening, he accepted to get baptized. Man, our Heavenly Father works in so many weird but amazing ways . I am so grateful for him and that he sent me to Honduras on my mission. 

Oh...by the way guess what.......ELDER THORN IS MY NEW ZONE LEADER! How awesome is that! I am grateful that he is. He has such a strong testimony and I am really excited to work with him. (mom note: if you remember back…Steve and I started following Elder Thorn's blog when we found out that Alec was going to Honduras. He is a great kid and an amazing missionary. Steve and I are thrilled Alec will be around his influence and example)

I actually started Insanity with my companion this week, I’m feeling fat. I got the tape from another missionary awhile back. Elder Martinez is pumped to do it too. (mom note: of course Steve and I are thrilled for this too. He included a pre photo that Steve and I decided to post with his updated photo in a few weeks)

But, this week was awesome. I stayed in the same area..but really I love it here. The members are really awesome and I am having so much fun with my new companion. Remember to keep praying and keep on writing me, not matter what! Love you all. 

Les quiero,

Elder Jensen



No comments:

Post a Comment