Monday, August 24, 2015

Week 33 Nelson Came!


Wow....I do not know where to begin. This week was super powerful. I mean I did get my toe nail taken out and we could not work for 2 days, which sucked. But, the other days were pretty..how should I put it....WICKED cool! We still have lo mismo fechas, pero estamos trabajando muy duro para bautizar nuestro primero familia (the same dates, but we are working really hard to baptized our first family)!!! They are so interested and they are progressing pretty darn good. This Saturday we have 3 baptisms alone and we are so pumped with excitement! Woo-hoo!

This past Saturday was super powerful. Russel M. Nelson, now the president of the Quorum of the 12 Apostles, came to Honduras and talked to both Honduras Comayaguela Mission and the Tegucigalpa Mission too. We even got to shake his hand. It felt like a God was shaking my hand, it was that spiritual. Enserio (Seriously). He taught me something I will never forget. He said ¨We (missionaries) are the HOPE for families to be sealed in the temple.¨ I will never forget that. We truly are. We are here to teach and teach and teach and then let the spirit testify of the truth. So, that one day the peopel we teach will be baptized and will marry in temple to be sealed for time and all eternity. I love that. Seeing the lives of people changing for the good is so awesome. 

I am doing great.  I am not perfect and I continue to work on myself everyday. I am trying to focus on inviting others to come unto Christ and be the best missionary I can be. I love you all and you guys are the inspiration that keeps me going. Keep writing and keep praying for me to find new people and families to share the gospel with. 

Les quiero mucho,

Elder Jensen


No comments:

Post a Comment