Monday, September 14, 2015

Week 36 15 More Hahahaha

Elder Martinez and I and some Minions

I have had a pretty crazy week. I have had some ups and downs. But, that is kind of part of the mission, right? But, you guys always give me that little extra confidence and now this week I feel recharged and ready to work! I can not believe that I have been on my mission for 9 months...can you believe that? I seriously can not believe that in less than 4 months I will have 1 year in the mission! Wow, time is going by super fast.

At one point in time this week we had 0 fechas. But, the next day Elder Martinez and I set some goals and gave it everything we got and now we have 2 y 1 fechas (mom note: 2 person family and 1 single). And now here is the sad part. I do not know yet, but we have changes tomorrow and I might be sent to a different area, different stake, have a different house, a different companion, everything might change. If I have changes, I will be very sad to leave my area and the people we are teaching right now. The members here are dedicated to the work and they want what is best for their ward.  We have an incredible family we are teaching and it will be sad not to see them through. But, we will wait and see what happens.

I have some photos I took this week with my awesome companion and my right-on Zone leaders. 

I am doing great here in Honduras. I have my ups and downs and some struggles, but through the Atonement of Jesus Christ I can do all things.  Love you so very much. I miss you guys a lot, but I know I need to be here more then ever.

Lo quiero bastante,

Elder Jensen

Zone leaders and us

Love this guy, Elder Martinez

No comments:

Post a Comment