Monday, September 7, 2015

Week 35 One Week After Another

Well, nothing really to say about this week. It went by pretty dang fast, but we had some bad news this week. We lost one of our families that we are teaching. So, that kind of happened. This is my last week with my Elder Martinez maybe...so I do not know where I may be going this next week or who I will be with. All I hope is that its out of the city. I really want to be in a pueblo! (mom and dad note: He better be careful what he wishes for ;)

I forgot to bring my USB this week, so I do not have any pictures. But, I can bet that next week I will have more because I only have a little bit left with Elder Martinez. It has been so much fun with him and I am so glad I was able to be his companion. I have learned so much from him. 

Next week I will have much more information to give and much more alegre (cheerful) in my email. Love you all so much because you guys are my inspiration. 

Les quiero mucho,

Elder Jensen

P.S. GO BYU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment