Monday, February 29, 2016

Week 56 Grateful to Have What I Have


Wow, I cannot believe how fast these weeks are going by! A week feels like nothing! AAHHH! But, hey I am enjoying every minute of it. This past week, I learned how grateful I am for the life I have! This past Saturday, I had the opportunity to go and do service with my companion at a School Hospital for an investigator of ours. Man, I have never felt so grateful in my life. The hospital looked like a very old high school. Things are in horrible condition and there are like 10 people to a room waiting for a doctor. The medical/technical equipment is so out of date. The people at the emergency room have to wait for hours to be called. They do not care if someone dies or is in pain. They just have to wait their turn to be called. In the states, if its emergency...its an emergency. No waiting! I felt so horrible. But, I was able to comfort kids that were there for diseases to know that everything was going to be alright. I was able to help them feel wanted and happy. It was an amazing experience. I am grateful I had that opportunity. I probably will not get another experience like that on my mission or my whole life. It really was good for me. It also made me thankful that I came home for hernia surgery.

Almost done with Alma in the Book of Mormon. Should be done by next week....hopefully. I am loving it, it is changing who I am and who I want to represent. It feels excellent.

I am so excited for this Saturday! I will  have the opportunity to enter the temple and do a session with my companion. It will only be my second time in Honduras visiting the temple.  The temple will lift my spirits and help keep doing what I am doing. 

Loved this week and I cannot wait for the next. Thanks for all the support. Have an amazing week everyone. Love you all. 

Les quiero,

Elder Jensen

Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment