Monday, April 4, 2016

Week 61 The Big "GC"



Wow, this week was amazing. Especially the last two days. I was hit with so much inspiration during conference I cannot even tell you. I learned so many things. I could not even take it all in. I got to watch all of Saturday's sessions in English, and all of  Sunday was just in Spanish. Watching it in Spanish isn't the same as listening to it my native tongue.  So, I downloaded all of the General Conference talks of yesterday on to my USB today...so I can listen to it again and again and write notes on them. But, man was I hit hard with the spirit in the priesthood session. Man my mind was exploding. Loved it all. Some of the quotes I loved were: 

¨In Gods eyes, the greatest leaders have always been the greatest followers.¨ - Stephen w. Owen

¨There will be times when the path ahead seems dark, but keep following the Savior. He knows the way; in fact, He is the way,¨

¨We are here to qualify ourselves day by day for the positions that our father expects us to fill hereafter¨

If shared all the quotes I wrote from down from conference it would take until next Monday. I am loving my mission. Even though it's hard at times and my health is not where I want it to be. I am trying every day to be like Him and follow His example. I know Christ lives and He is the way, the only way to true happiness.  As we follow His example, we will become examples for others. I love the gospel and its a privilege to share  it with others. There is such power in it. And it is because of the power of the Holy Ghost we have 2 more expected baptisms this Saturday. WHAT A BLESSING IT IS TO SHARE THIS GOSPEL!!!! 

I am not the perfect, but at I am trying . The only thing God cares about is if we are doing our part and we trying our very best, the Atonement does the rest. I am trying to do what Heavenly Father wants me to do.  That is all he cares about and all he wants. I know this to be true. Love you all, have an amazing week. Talk to you next Monday.

Con mucho cariƱo,

Elder Jensen


P.s. Photo of my new hammock!



No comments:

Post a Comment