Monday, April 11, 2016

Week 62 Back to Work!


I cannot believe how fast the days and weeks go by.  It feels like a crack of a whip and the week is gone. I was finally able to meet with the doctor and he gave me some pills I should take and some exercises I should do to strengthen my foot and toe.  He said if I do what I am supposed to do, I should be able to be back to full activity in about a month. So, I have doing that and so far I have seen a change. I am back to work as well, Yipee! So, I am really happy about that. 

We now have set date for Elias this Saturday to get baptized! Woo-hoo! We have also been meeting with his girlfriend lately too and she has really been improving ever since. He came to the church to watch General Conference and Stake Conference that we had yesterday. He loved it and he said he believes he is ready to get baptized. We are so excited for him to take this step. And what is even better, is he has been thinking about serving a mission too. So, we were really surprised about that. We will have to see what happens this week. Pray for him.

The best miracle happened yesterday. At the beginning of my mission, me and my companion stopped, stopping by an investigator house that just would not come to church and would not fulfill her commitments in order to get baptized. And so we had to  drop her. But, yesterday we had a stake conference and she was there! What the heck? She told me she came back to church and started taking the lessons with the missionaries again. I was shocked. I m not totally sure she was baptized, but I am going to find out this week. I'm just happy she was going to church. She told me that if it weren't us she probably would not have returned back. But, it is because of the missionaries she had the desire to return. What a blessing it is to be a missionary! 

I had a wonderful week this week and to be honest this might be the last week with Elder Munoz or my area. On the 19th is changes and who knows who is going and who is staying. We will just have to wait and see. But, I can just tell you that this change I have learned a lot about myself and how to work with others. The good and the bad.  Wherever I go and whoever I am with I will do my best. I am so glad I am a missionary and for this chance to serve. I may have health trials, but i'm not going to let that get me down.  Love you all and I am so grateful for all the letters and the inspiration you give me. Talk to you all next week. Hasta Luego!

Les quiero,

Elder Jensen



No comments:

Post a Comment