Monday, June 20, 2016

Week 72 Birthday Boy...MAN!!!




Another week has come and gone. I cannot believe how fast the weeks are going by. Soon I will be on my last couple weeks. It is so weird. But, I can tell you this past week was just amazing. We did have the best dats (not sure what this means, must be a slang honduran word), but awesome results. We had 5 people and 2 families in church. At first all of them said they could not make it because one of there friends died of cancer the day before. So, we decided to teach them about the plan of happiness, plan of salvation, and all of them including 2 families committed to go. They both loved it. Dope!!! And this week we are going to have so many lessons with them and there friends too. So, I am stoked what the spirit can do and only 2 missionaries! I am so lovin this area and I totally proud to represent the Lord as on of his missionary who is trying with all his might to bring his children back to him. 

Well, I cannot believe I am turning 20 this Thursday! Another decade has past by and I have no idea where I will be in the next 10! All I know is I won't be a teenager anymore...I will be a man! BOO - YAH!!! Thanks for the video you guys sent of me this week...appreciate it. I promise to send you a bunch of photos of this Thursday of me turning 20 years old!


I bought myself a birthday gift.

Hope you guys like the photos this week...I worked really hard to take as many photos this week with being careful not to expose my camera, its a little risky because people like to steal things. But, I can tell you I had so much fun this week and all thought it was hard and  can be tough, that is where all the blessing comes from. I am glad to be a missionary here in Honduras and I am glad I am serving the Lord and my God to fulfill his hope for all of us to return to him. Thanks for everything guys...te amamos muchisimo!

Les quiero,

Elder Jensen






No comments:

Post a Comment