Monday, October 10, 2016

Week 88 Greener Than Green



My new area is so GREEN! It is like so beautiful, but so freakin huge. We walk like 13 miles every single day....it is so crazy! We have a couple people here that we have been working on. We have Celeste...who was a reference from a member in Loarque (not to far from where I am) and she is really positive. She loves the Book of Mormon and has a desire to learn more about the church. We have another person named Javier who has gone to church already like 2 or 3 times. But, the Elders that were here long ago never passed by him and taught him. So, we are going to teach him and baptize him real soon. We have a bunch of other people too, we are re-opening this area. So, we are getting to the area and the people.

I am so excited to be here. I can hardly believe how time has gone by so fast.  I feel honored to be a missionary in Honduras and the people I come in contact with everyday. I still have lots of time to help my mission grow and to ¨Give Hondruas heaven and baptize the hell out of them¨ (quote by Henry B. Eyring with Honduras added) (mom note: serious quote from Eyring...I looked it up.) Not much to write this week. But I would like all of you to read or listen to this talk from last conference that I just love. It is called ¨Am I Enough? Will I Make It?¨ by J. Devn Cornish. Everyday since I heard this talk I tell myself ¨I AM WORTH IT AND I CAN MAKE IT¨ Love you all and hope everyone has a wonderful week. Cheque pues! 

Les quiero,

Elder Jensen




No comments:

Post a Comment