Monday, November 21, 2016

Week 94 Excellente Estrasda




Bueno, pues. Este semana fue super BUENO! Trabajaba como burros este semana! (WOW! This was a super great week. We worked liked mules this week.) I have changed so much on my mission, and I have even seen a big change just in this change. We wrote down all our goals we want to accomplish this change and we have already completed like so many of them. I am so happy with myself and with my companion. My testimony has grown so much and it has changed me so much and I cannot even tell you how much. The gospel of true. 

An awesome miracle happened this week. We went to go teach a lesson with an investigator this week and we were waiting in the park for them and she called and wanted us to meet them at there house instead because it is starting to get a little cold here. When we got there, there were 4 extra people in her family. It was such a spiritual night, we taught the Word of Wisdom with them and all of them committed to follow it exactly. And then the next night we taught them about the Restoration and when we challenged them to baptism all of them committed to do so. I could not believe it. Obedience truly does bring blessings. But, Exact Obedience brings Big Miracles! I am so happy that Elder Estrada and I worked hard, had the faith, were obedient so we could have the spirit with us to teach them about the gospel and the spirit could touch them. And because of all of that both of them have a baptism date for the 10th of this December. There is nothing better than to see people feel the spirit and change their lives. We are planning to go to the temple this December for them. I am so happy for them and there desire to change. Life is going good! Please pray Genesis and Marisol to continue to receive answers. 

We are going to try and do 100 contacts this week...yea thats alot, but we are up for the challenge. I am loving my mission and I know if I put all my strength n into these last 11 weeks...I will truly return home with honor and with happiness that I did all I could.  Love you all...thanks for the support and the love you bring to me! FELIZ DIA DE GRACIAS! 

Les queiro,

Elder Jensen

2 fecha fijas que tiene un fecha por bautismo el dia 10 de Dic.


Estoy todo Macaunudo!


Que Verde!



No comments:

Post a Comment