Monday, November 28, 2016

Week 95 Finding the Escogidos (Choosen)





What a week it has been! I cannot believe how fast time is going by. It feels like yesterday I was entering the CCM and now I am here 21 months later finishing my mission. But, seriously it has been a blessing to be here in Honduras. I have seen the blessings of being a missionary and helping families and catrachos (Honduran male) come unto Christ. I know that I will be immensely blessed for serving the Lord with my might in these last couple weeks here. I know that if I truly work hard, have faith and continue to be obedient my Heavenly Father will lead me to the people that are truly looking for the gospel in these last 10 weeks. So excited!

Marisol and Genesis are progressing so fast. Genesis loves the young women program and loves the activities that they do every Wednesday. She told all the young women that she wants them to go to her baptism on the 10th.....Yipeee! And Marisol has been reading the BOM a lot know and she finds it be very interesting. She has felt the spirit so much and knows it be true. It is going to be a very Merry Christmas for me and Elder Estrada this year. To have a chance to baptized someone during this time of year. I can't think of anything better. The fireworks are coming out and we are both excited to help everyone remember that the Savior was born in Bethlehem on Christmas Morning. I love this area. We have been finding new families all over and it is an amazing thing to tell them all about Christ and his life right now. 

Love you all so much. The weeks are catching up to me and before I know it I will be going home. It makes me sad and excited all in one.  All I know is that Our Savior and Redeemer lives and that this Gospel is truly amazing. It can change each and everyone of us. Does not matter how old you are, where you are, or what you've done. All that matters is that we are children of a loving Heavenly Father and he wants nothing more than for us to turn to Him and His son. The Book of Mormon is true and I can see new miracles just by reading a little bit everyday. Love you all....please pray for me and my companion and for our investigators that they can truly accept this gospel and receive the blessing that come from it. 



Les quiero,

Elder Jensen

Cute Honduran kids.

How I take a hot shower everyday.

Made Pizza Spaghetti for Elder Estrada's birthday and some investigators

Happy Birthday Elder Estrada!





No comments:

Post a Comment