Monday, December 5, 2016

Week 96 Fastings For Miracle

Marisol and Genesis
Well, this past week was one heck of a ride. We have been working real hard with Marisol and Genesis. They were sick a little this week. so they could not make it to church on Sunday. But, we were able to continue to prepare them for baptism on the 17th. It is really cool to see the change and the happiness when someone really wants to change. I have seen this in my life these past 2 years. I know that the Lord truly prepares those who are seeking for a new life. I know that I have felt that with them. You can just feel this love when you are with them, you cannot deny it. This week I found a scripture that comforted and changed me. I remember reading it a month into my mission, but could never find it again. It reads: 
¨For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to seperate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.¨ Romans 8:38-39

What a beautiful scripture that is right? I know that the pure love of christ that each one of us feels and is in us, no one can ever take that away. It is love unbreakable. A really cool miracle happened this week from fasting. It was Saturday and we were having a bad day and we were waiting for the bus to go to into some residentail areas to do some contacting. And this car came by and honked at us. It was the Stake President and we got in and we went with him instead to do some teaching with him. We met 2 new families and now we have 4 new baptisms for this month and next month. All of them went to church and we are planning their baptisms. What miracles happen when we fast for the most smallest things. I testify that fasting truly works. I love this work and I love my mission. 

I hope everyone is starting thinking of Christmas this year. It does not matter the presents or the gifts, what matter is our Savior Jesus Christ who was born. H who can save all of us if we just simply follow Him. Love you all. I know this to be true. Feliz Navidad a todos! Hasta la proximo semana. Cheque Pues!

Les quiero,


Elder Jensen



P-Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment