Monday, July 13, 2015

Week 27 New President



This week I finally got better. I feel some pain in my joints a little bit everywhere, but I was able to make do with it. Needless to say, that was on Saturday,  but then things got worse for Elder Tupou.

This week on Tuesday my zone met our new mission president, President Ferman. Para conocerles (mom note: To get to know him). It was really good to meet him and see how he will help each and every missionary here in the mission to be at their best and to be the best missionary they can and want to be. He talked a little about the rules and gave us some spiritual encouragement to keep working hard. It was very nice and I can tell you that I could feel the spirit.... SO STRONG! I know that if I work hard, help set fechas (baptismal dates), and baptize people, I will be doing my part. It will bless the people of Honduras and it will bless me. I have included some photos with the new president, President Ferman.

Just this Saturday, we found out my companion now has Chikinguya. This is his second time getting it, in the same area! So, hopefully the new mission president will give us permission to find and get a new house here. I think our house is infected.

On Thursday we had interviews with the new president so we could get to know him better and for him to get to know us as well. But, the crazy thing was that he was interviewing 3 zones of about 60 missionaries. So, we were in the church from 7:30 in the morning to about 9 at night, just waiting for 10 to 15 minute chat with him, but we had fun waiting ;) 

I am doing awesome and cannot tell you how strong the spirit is being a missionary and all. Love you all and remember to keep writing and keep praying!

Sacrificio esta temporal, pero gloria es eterno!

Lo quiero Muchisimo! (Love you very much)

Elder Jensen

My Zone

President Ferman and Sister Ferman

No comments:

Post a Comment