Monday, May 16, 2016

Week 67 The Spirit of the Century


I have made a big impact in my life these past couple days. You have no idea what I have felt or what I am feeling at this moment. These past couple days, I have searched the scriptures with probably all the intent I have. I have been really searching for some answers to questions and help with weakness I have. And the Holy Ghost has testified to me of what I am doing here and why I am here. I was reading about faith, prayer, fasting, knowledge and bunch of other topics that has really helped to feel the comforter in my life. I was reading in Mormon 9:21 and it says:

Behold, say unto you that whoso believeth in Christ,doubting nothing, whatsoever he shall ask the Father in the name of Christ it shall be granted him; and this  promise is unto all, even unto the ends of the earth.

As I pondered about that, I got a confirmation by the spirit that knowing that when we ask the Father and with belief in the Savior, and with a lot of faith, God will answer. When I read that I knew if I want to change my heart and change my mind into something incredible I have to ask it from God. But, with sincere heart and actual intent, and praying with all the faith and hope you have. I have felt more peace and rest in my heart everyday since then. By being on my mission, I have received a better understanding that whatever the Lord wants, it is what is for the best. I love Him and He is changing me and by His Grace we all can be found. 

I am having so much fun here in Honduras. I learn new things everyday and by being obedience to Him, I receive blessings. I love my Savior, He is changing me into a better and a stronger man.  I am being rescued by His mercy and His infinite love and I want others to know this. I am grateful for my mission and I know I need to be here and by being here I can change others lives along with mine. Thank you for all the letters and blessings you send each week. Love you all and miss you too. Thanks for being an example to me.

Les quiero mucho,

Elder Jensen


P.S. Do not have any photos this week! Sorry, have to wait until next Monday! Sorry mom!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment