Monday, May 23, 2016

Week 68 Down Week


Well, to be honest this week went by pretty slow for me. We did not get to work as much because I was kind of sick. My feet still hurt, well just my toe really. I have taken pills and done exercises, but nothing seems to be working. But, I am still fighting like usual for it to go away. Also, my back started to hurt last Friday, I think I got up wrong or something. I have no idea what, but it hurt like crazy. We have been resting a little bit in the house. It is not what I wanted and I am trying the best I can to put it out of my mind.

To be honest, I really don't have much too explain this week. Kind of a downer week. Nothing new really happened, sorry to say. We are going to work our butts this coming week! 

Oh, a funny thing that happened this week however. We were walking in the street and a drunk dude was taking a dump right in front of us. He said sorry to us, but we just kept on moving. So, pretty weird experience. 

Thanks for all the letters everyone, sorry this letter is not like the rest, just been feeling kind of sick lately. Talk to you next week.


Elder Jensen



No comments:

Post a Comment