Monday, September 26, 2016

Week 86  Staying Strong



Well, this week was not anything like I thought it would be. We tried to get a lot of people to church and help ourselves get ready for transfers next week in case one or both of us leaves the area. So, that the next elder that comes here has a lot of people to teach here in Laureles. But, most people either were not home or they did not want anything to do with us. On top of that, I have been experiencing a lot of back pain these past couple of months and so it just makes it a challenging to keep at it sometimes. I try and put it out of my mind most of the time, but some times it just gets to me. But, we are doing the best of our ability to work it all out. We are following the rules and being obedient, so that the lord can bless us when the time is right.

Jeisy was not able to get baptized this past week, because she has been experiencing a lot of personal problems. But we are doing all we can so she can prepare herself when the time is right. Also the new family we found has kept up on their reading and they preparing themselves for their baptism which will be on the 22nd of this month. So, it has been pretty cool to be with them. I am grateful I am to here in Honduras. To help these people to really make a difference in there life. It is pretty amazing to be part of something that changes people lives for the good. It changes you a long the way. It is not easy, but it is definitely worth it. 

Lemme tell you what a blessing it is to be apart of this chuch. To teach it and to preach it. I am grateful I have served these past 20 months and I cannot wait to finish the next 4. I cannot believe how fast time has gone by. I hope for more blessings in my time here as I search for the people who are truly looking. As always, love you all. Hope your week goes well this week. Adiojummm!

Les quero,

Elder Jensen








No comments:

Post a Comment