Monday, January 9, 2017

Week 101 Una Mes Mas


I cannot believe that 23 months have passed by so fast...it is like just yesterday I was coming back from my mission from surgery at home. But, I am very happy that I am serving here in La Esperanza. It is sooooo cold here. It is the only department here in Honduras that is cold. Like seriously, sometimes I am freezing at night, a real change. And there is like no restaurants that are good, we are like 5 hours from Tegucigalpa. But, I am coping with it...lol. Familia Corales is doing good...they are going to be doing more paper tomorrow and see what else we need to help them with so that they can get baptized this month. I am praying for a miracle that they can be baptized, please pray for them too. It might be the only family I baptize in my mission. My goal to finish my mission is 25/1. If my dad baptized over 100, the least I can do is baptize 25. But, we contintue to find people that the Lord has prepared and we are teaching more people here in Intibuca. It is a little stressing sometimes because my companion has a lot of responsibilities within the branch, so sometimes we work more with less actives than we do with investigators. I am doing all I can to do my best. I know the Lord knows why I was put here to finish my mission. That is what I will have faith in and do all I can. 

Pday hike.



This week was really fun. To increase more references we hold English classes twice during the week. Even this far into mission I still am learning more and more Spanish, and the lessons acrtually help me speak some English before I go home. 



Loving my time in La Esperanza. I am grateful for the time I have spent here as missionary. It is a privilege to be a missionary. I have my weaknesses, but the Lord helps me as well as the Holy Ghost make up for when I fall short. The Gospel is true. I would not be here if it wasn't. Love you all and I am grateful for the all the support you have given to me these past couple years. Cannot wait to see you all in just 1 more month! 

Les quiero,


Elder Jensen

So much of the food I will miss. You know me...I love food.

No comments:

Post a Comment