Monday, January 30, 2017

Week 104 The Beginning of the End



My last full week on my mission. I cannot believe it has come down to this.  To be honest, I do not have any words for what I am feeling right now. Some part of me is happy to see my family and to start a new chapter, but for the most part I am sad to say good bye to the best 2 years in my life. I have seen a big difference in me, personally, in these last 2 years. Spiritually, I am converted more happier and ready to share my testimony with everyone I meet. I can now say I know my Savior and I know he knows me and loves me for who I am. It is truly been a privilege to be his servant. It is going to be hard being so far away from this country I grown to know and love. But, Honduras will always have a very special place in my heart. My testimony has grown more than I can ever could imagine. I have a true testimony of the truth and love of this gospel, and its mine. I am a representative of Jesus Christ and always will be. To be honest this past week has been kind of hard for me. Just thinking that 2 years are gone. I do not want it to end. I love my mission so much. But, that is how life goes right? I know that there are many blessings are in store for me because I have been obedient by serving a mission. 



Work this past week was difficult....the attendance at church was really low. So, we were trying really hard to help support and love the people of our area. There is a scripture I found this week in Alma 5:26. I encourage you all to read it. It talks about if we made a change when we got baptized and the promises that we made with our HF and the love we felt...can we feel that again? I know the Lord loves me and I know I will always love him. And I know who I am and who I still want to become. My dad has told me his whole life about his mission and how it changed him. And how really all he has and is today stems back to his experience as missionary. I now know what he means. Hard things can bring the biggest changes. 

Love you all...see you next week!

Les quiero,

Elder Jensen


P.S. This is is not my last email though! 





No comments:

Post a Comment