Saturday, December 26, 2015

Week 2 of Home - Recovery



This past week was good. I have been taking it easy and it feels like everything is going well. I should be feeling a lot better in a couple more weeks if want to go out. I have a doctors appointment this Wednesday, to find out when I can get a release from the doctor. I am very excited to get back out! I'm really shooting for the week of Christmas.

I had a wonderful Thanksgiving week and I'm glad I spent it with my family. Instead of my mom cooking my dad decided to take us out for dinner. We got to eat at Golden Corral! I ate a ton of food, like 5 pounds of it. As you can see in the pictures above, I had a good time. I'm taking advantage of this time, before I go back out. Hehehe. I continue to studying with the Spanish elders every morning, so that I don't get out of the habit of my studies. This coming week I'm going to go on splits with the elders this week and the asked me to give a lesson at there District Meeting on Thursday. All these things will help me stay missionary minded.

Love you all and thank you so much for your letters during this struggle. Keep it up and I hope to see you in a couple weeks. And always remember :

No se preocupe, sea feliz!

Con mucho cariƱo,

Elder Alec Jensen




No comments:

Post a Comment